Search Engine Marketing
Paid search engine marketing or Pay Per Click (PPC) Marketing is the fastest way to get instant traffic to your website if it is done well – and the fastest way to lose a lot of money if it is done badly. Having learned the hard way, we know how to make sure your outcome is positive and gives you a profitable return on investment (ROI).
PPC advertising consists of ads that are written by advertisers or their marketing agency and displayed when targeted relevant keyword terms are searched for on search engines such as Google or Bing and other sites.
Each time somebody clicks on an ad, they are delivered to the advertiser’s website and the advertiser is charged for that click.
Unlike print or television advertising there is no charge for simply displaying your advert and every ad impression, click and, most importantly, lead or sale generated is precisely measurable.
Pay per click advertising can be a VERY profitable way to increase sales or leads for almost any business and should be part of most online business owner’s core marketing activity.
Rose Digital Marketing is an official Google Adwords Partner, which means that Google confirms our professional expertise with Adwords.
As such, we can offer any new Adwords advertiser introductory free advertising with Google Adwords.
Please contact us via phone or email (details on our Contact Us page) if you want to take advantage of this special free paid search advertising offer.
Setting up and managing even a relatively small paid search advertising PPC campaign can be quite complex and requires specialist knowledge and experience. Using just Google AdWords, the single largest paid search traffic source, as an example, there are several challenges that the novice advertiser can find difficult to set up or master.
- Understanding Google’s campaign rules – Google has lots of regularly updated and often complex rules as to how campaigns must be set up and managed for maximum effectiveness, relevance and profitability. These rules have a direct impact on how much you’ll pay for your advertising and include:
• Keyword grouping
• Quality score
• Ad relevancy
• Click through rate management
• Bid pricing
- Keyword research – The majority of businesses have anywhere from 10 to 100 or more directly relevant keyword terms and quite often can be bidding on 1,000 or more keywords. Our biggest ever client in terms of campaign size, an international auction house, has over 250,000 keywords! Having the right keyword tools and management strategies in place will make a huge difference to the results of your campaign. To say nothing of negative keywords…
- Ad testing – The wonderful difference between online and offline advertising is that online is directly measurable and testable in ways that print or broadcaast ads can never be.If you’re not split testing (running at least two ads against each other), you are not testing ad copy effectiveness and probably getting less customers and therefore new business to your site than you should be.
- Conversion tracking – Most business owners simply can’t know whether money spent on offline advertising generated any sales or even any response at all. Without this information, they are spending their budget in the dark.Online, we can track specific conversions to the ads and keywords that generated them, which allows for far greater resource allocation efficiency.
- Targeted sales pages – Sending all your visitors to a generic home page is not as effective as directing them to a relevant, more targeted landing page that mirrors their original search term and gives them the exact information or product they were looking for.
We will create an advertising solution for you that optimizes each and every one of these issues and more. Please contact us today to see how we can make a profitable difference to your business.